06/19/17: Chevy has an adoption pending!!
Meet Chevy! Chevy is a 3.5 year old (DOB November 2013) brindle merle male. He is new to rescue so we are still getting to know him and due to an ongoing ear infection he is not quite ready for adoption.
What we know about Chevy:
• Friendly and outgoing when meeting people of all ages.
• Energetic and loves to run and play ball.
• Presently learning leash manners and thankfully he is food motivated to learn!
• Current weight 125 pounds.
• Crate trained and housebroken.
• Working on good play etiquette with other dogs, can be pushy. May be best as a single dog.
• Chevy is doing okay with cats and small dogs when supervised.
We do not have any background on Chevy with children so older
children, 10+ years old are likely okay.
Chevy is neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, heartworm tested (negative) and on monthly preventative.